Hello

>It seems that you are doing a GET (or perhaps using a browser ?).
>GET does indeed not have MIME content. PPG expects POST (as
>defined by WAPForum standards).

Thanks all for response (special thanks to Aarno). I sent SI with test_ppg
and it's work very well :))
Yes, my HTTP request was not valid .
 I've got next problem with sending SL via WAP Push.
I send it properly with test_ppg (with -c sl option), but I have nothing
on my phone (N6310i), when I put cell near my radio, I hear noises -
some data are received, why not displayed ?

SL and PAP are below (this same PAP with my SI document
works very well):

--- SL document
<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <!DOCTYPE sl PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD SL 1.0//EN"
                "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/sl.dtd";>
<sl
    href="http://wap.iobox.fi";
    action="execute-high">
</sl>

--- PAP
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE pap PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD PAP//EN"
          "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/pap_1.0.dtd";>
<pap>
  <push-message push-id="ABC008"
  progress-notes-requested="false">