Nokia devices are not 100% compliant with push standards. With 6310i and 3410
there are many problems mainly related to the content type defined for headers and
body of the message.

Also, if you send a push message to a Nokia that doesn't support it, it will tell you
that new bookmarks or OTA configuration was received.

So, my guess, is that you're sending a "non-proper" message.

I don't think the 6310i supports SL, I think SI only, but you should check on Nokia
forum.

Regards,
        Andrea

On 29 Oct 2002 at 10:03, Aarno Syvänen wrote:

> This depends are you sending SI or SL. SI document contains text to be
> displayed.
>
> Aarno
>
> >From: "Pawel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: WAP Push - diffrence between "Service Received" and "Bookmark
> >Received"
> >Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:26:11 +0100
> >
> >Hello.
> >Using test_ppg I send to my phone WAP Push message,and
> >on it was displayed "Service Received" or somthing like
> >this.
> >But how can I send WAP Push message which displayed
> >with text "New Bookmark Received" ?
> >
> >Cellphone (Nokia 6310i)
> >
> >Regards,
> >Marian

> Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!
> http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

Andrea Trasatti
BWARE TECHNOLOGIES
via San Gregorio, 3 - 20124 Milan - Italy
http://www.bware.it
Tel. +39 02 2779181
Fax +39 02 27791828
Cell. +39 335 7866749