SMSC routing is missing in ppg. Of course ppg need it. I probably have even time to
do this soon :) (It will be just copying smsbox routing.)

Aarno

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 10:47 AM, Evelyne Notton wrote:

Dear all,

I have configured a PPG as follow:
- the PPG receives the WapPush requests
- it sends it using OTA to end-users via SMPP protocol

As I have several WapPush accounts to connect on the PPG, I want to define one different SMPP
account per WapPush account.
So I have defined:
group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
wapbox-port = 13002
admin-password = xxxxx
wdp-interface-name = "*"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
unified-prefix = "+358,00358,0;+,00"

# WAPBOX SETUP, for pushing and for pulling (fetching) the wap data

group = wapbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
syslog-level = none

# PPG CORE SETUP, for defining the push request interface

group = ppg
ppg-url = /cgi-bin/test-wap-push.cgi
ppg-port = 8080
concurrent-pushes = 100
trusted-pi = no
users = 1024
ppg-deny-ip = 194.100.32.89;194.100.32.103
ppg-allow-ip = *.*.*.*;
global-sender="mobileway"

# SMSBOX SETUP (a kludge !)

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13013
global-sender = "test"

And for each account, I have defined:
########## account 1
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smscid1
host = messaging.wappush.com
port = 7901
receive-port = 7901
smsc-username = "login1"
smsc-password = pwd1
system-type = "VMA"
address-range = ""
my-number= 3333333
enquire-link-interval=120
reconnect-delay=30

group = wap-push-user
wap-push-user = wappushuser1
ppg-username = login1
ppg-password = pwd1
deny-ip = 222.222.222.222;
allow-ip = *.*.*.*;

########## account 2
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smscid2
host = messaging.wappush.com
port = 7901
receive-port = 7901
smsc-username = "login2"
smsc-password = pwd2
system-type = "VMA"
address-range = ""
my-number= 3333333
enquire-link-interval=120
reconnect-delay=30

group = wap-push-user
wap-push-user = wappushuser2
ppg-username = login2
ppg-password = pwd2
deny-ip = 222.222.222.222;
allow-ip = *.*.*.*;

How can I be sure that when account1 sends a WapPush request, it will not connect on SMPP using SMPP
login and pwd of account2 ?
Actually when the PPG receives a request from WapPush account1, it sends a SMPP request using login
and pwd of account2.

Thanks for your help,

Evelyne NOTTON