Hi all,

Due to some external conflicts, I need to install kannel without the ssl
support, i.e. removing dependencies upon libssl.so.0.9.6 and
libcrypto.so.0.9.6.

I have other processes on my server which each require libssl.so.2 and
libcrypto.so.2 and cannot at this moment see the requirement for ssl with my
kannel implementation and cannot seem to figure out how to maintain both
versions of OpenSSL concurrently on my RH7.2 Apache 1.3.20 distro.

So, if anyone knows how I can either:
a) enforce kannel to use versions .so.2
b) install kannel with ssl support disabled
or
c) run 2 versions of OpenSSL concurrently on linux

Please let me know.

TIA,
Dave