Hi,
how is it possible to send a MMS via kernel to a MMS Server (lets say a script, that pretends to be one)?
When I send an MMS to my Kannel installation and kannel contacts than my script, I am missing the MMS encapsulation Header datas as stated in the Wap Forum MMS Encapsulation documents. I should see some header fields like "message type", "delivery report" and so on. But in the POST that Kannel does to my script, this is not in there.

And does anyone know how to run a MIME parser over the submitted data? Right now I did this myself, but I can"t write parsers for all supported MIME types of all those mobiles.

cheers johannes.