Hi, Airo.

Airo Ville wrote:
Hi everyone,

I asked this same question before, but I didn't get any answers and because I think that this might be a problem with kannel wapbox I'm asking again.

Everything is working fine with several mobile phones which I use with kannel (I'm using kannel as a WAP gateway, versions 1.2.1 and 1.3.1). However, I'm having problems with Siemens S55.

I would like to know if anybody has used Siemens S55 successfully with kannel wapbox?

When I'm trying to retrieve a WML page with S55 wapbox.log shows: WARNING: WSP PDU with unknown type -1 and kannel hangs (needs restart).

Network analyzer (ethereal) shows (with Siemens S55): WSP: PDU Type: Unknown (0x2b)
Seems that Siemens send nonstandard PDU.
Kannels hangs in case it get PDU with unknown type. It is kannel bug which was
reported earlier
see http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@kannel.3glab.org/msg05814.html
So you can add one line into wsp_unit.c and at least kannel doesn't hang.

Other mobile phones which I have tested (several Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola models) show:
WSP: PDU Type: Get (0x40)

Any ideas?

-ville

--
Vjacheslav Chekushin                                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Latvian Mobile Phone Company                        http://www.lmt.lv