Hi,

I have the following problem when sending Messages to SMSC through CIMD2:
- Operator defines, that billing -code (which is 0010, 0020 ..) has to be
sent
  within p23 of CIMD2 protocol.
- I supposed, that SMS-From would do the trick. therefore I used the Header
  X-Kannel-From to pass billing.code from http.service to sms-box.
- Operator does not recive the right billing.code.

? Is there a log, or debug option, that makes visible, wicht headers are
received?
? Is p23 of CIMD2 supported by kannel.cimd -driver?

Anybody can help?

Regards,
oli

Environment:
Operating system and version: FreeBSD, 4.7 stable
Kannel version: 1.2.1
Libxml version: libxml2 2.4.24

Kannel configuration file
--------------------------