Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an undergraduate working with your open source for setting up an SMS gateway.

I went through your documentation regarding the actions that can be taken as a part of the 'sms-service' groups. Now, what I want to do is, if an incoming sms has a particular keyword I want to run another executable program, that does some processing with the message and then generates a reply sms that can be sent.

Can you please help me with that as how can this be done?

Thanks,

Regards,
Abhinay

Do you Yahoo!?