Hi,
How to configure SMSC SMPP, to send SMS with this specification:

Subscriber empowers content provider

Subscriber XXXXXXX sends a mobile originated  message to content  provider.
Content provider bound as RECEIVER or TRANSCEIVER receives DELIVER_SM packet where:
source_addr                XXXXXXX0PPPPPPPPP
source_addr_ton         0
destination_addr          AAAAAAA
destination_addr_ton   0

Content provider sends message on behalf of subscriber

Content provider sends on behalf of subscriber XXXXXXX packet SUBMIT_SM to subscriber YYYYYYY, where:
source_addr                XXXXXXX0PPPPPPPPPKK
source_addr_ton         0x17
destination_addr          371YYYYYYY
destination_addr_ton   1

Result

Subscriber YYYYYYY receives message originated by XXXXXXX.
Subscriber XXXXXXX will be charged according tariff class KK

1) How can I set diferent source_addr_ton and destination_addr_ton for received and sent SMS?
2) How can I set source_addr_ton to 0x17?
3) Can I set _ton parametrs in HTTP request?

Ivars