Hi,

I experienced similar problems when running kannel on Windows XP w/cygwin.

It was a developing-only platform, I wouldnīt even think about deploying anything on it, but when Iīve feeded many messages per second, only a fraction returned. I think it was related with the poor thread handling you can expect from that kind of setup. Anyway I didnīt investigate the problem too much because it was just a developing setup and we were not making stress-test there.

Regards,