Hi all,
    I've been trying to use the wb interface in contrib/web and after
adding the following line to form.php
$mode=$_GET['mode'];

at the begining of the first php block, which for some reason was missing,
I hit the following problem. When I submit a message (just trying plain
text) i get the following on mys smsbox log:
2005-04-26 14:59:06 [3] INFO: smsbox: Got HTTP request </sendsms> from
<10.10.3.20>
2005-04-26 14:59:06 [3] DEBUG: Status: 404 Answer: <Unknown request.>

the string that apears at the bottom of the form part is:
Getting &to=99527583&text=dsfsdfsd&mclass=0&coding=0
which looks fine.

Any ideas ? I would very much like to use sections of code from this in
my one scripts, but first i need it to work.

Thanks
    Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **