Estimado Alejandro,

The sqlbox as it is now is a rewrite from an earlier sqlbox that used to
include MS-SQL support.

In it's current form, MS SQL is not supported.
To continue developing sqlbox, I am awaiting CVS access that I am supposed
to get from the Kannel group.
To speed things up, you might try pressing there because it has been
several months now since I have been waiting.

An alternative possibility to have MS SQL support built in to sqlbox is to
sponsor it, just like sqlbox itself was sponsored by the kind people of
sendmytxt.co.uk.

Saludos cordiales,

Rene Kluwen
Chimit