Do you have a group = mysql as well as a group = dlr-db in your kannel.conf?

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of B. van Breukelen
Sent: maandag 3 oktober 2005 16:50
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: DLR: storage type defined as 'mysql', but no MySQL support
build in!

Hello,

I have KAnnel configured as a working SMS gateway but I does not
remember DLRs in memory internal so I decided to sotre the externally.
But I constantly got this message:
DLR: storage type defined as 'mysql', but no MySQL support build in!

I did a ./configure --with-mysql=/usr --enable-mysql
Output:

Configuring DB support ...
checking whether to compile with MySQL support... searching in /usr
checking for /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h... (cached) yes
checking for mysql/mysql.h... (cached) yes
checking for mysql/mysql_com.h... (cached) yes
checking for mysql/mysql_version.h... (cached) yes
checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient... (cached) yes
checking whether to compile with MySQL support... yes
checking whether to compile with LibSDB support... disabled

This all looks good to me, but is keeps giving the same error after a
make and make install.

Can anyone point me to some directions?

Thanks,

Boudewijn van Breukelen