From: "Rodrigo Cremaschi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sriram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 1:25
Subject: Re: Fw: PLs..........help sms service

Well then. You don't need Kannel at all, so no need to configure anything.

No need to call any URL. The telco will invoke your a.php script. All
you need to do is to grab those parameter values and then print the
answer.

This goes beyond the Kannel list, tho.

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/a.php?from=$p&keyword=$*
> now the $p and $* will be sent by him ! (phone # and keyword) ..He is asking
> me to fetch the content as per keyword & write a "response.write" at my php
> script so that its delivered back to him after picking the text as per
> keyword. I donno ASP so whats response.write in php and what URL do i call
> for delivering this ? saem URL  ? just a response.write will send back the
> URL with desired content back to him ?
>
> Anyone knowledgeable pls share and help
>
> Regards
> sriram