hi all,
    I have connections to multiple smsc, and want some messages which I
submit via http to kannel to be send out via a specific smsc when
multiple of my smscs support that number range.

I have tried to do it by specifying the smsc in my get request and by
using forced-smsc in my sendsms-user group
which have failed although it would seem that that's what those settings
are for.

The user manual details using smsbox routing but in what I find slightly
confusing manner. I have to assume that whet it says incoming messages
it is referring to what for me are outgoing (MT).
Before going in and messing a working setup I would appreciate any
thoughts on this matter and maybe a possible easier way of doing it.
For me it looks easier to prepend a digit (e.g 9) before the number and
then only put this in the allowed prefix of the smsc I want this
messages to be send from.

I will not Include my conf in this post, but if anybody wants to be
specific please let me know, and I will clean and post it.

thanks in advance,
    Kyriacos Sakkas

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **