From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Chronis Nikos
Sent: maandag 27 februari 2006 20:35
To: Alejandro Ramírez
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SQL BOX

Dear Alejandro,

Log file of my mysql.log
060227 20:40:16   67966 Query       SELECT sql_id, momt, sender, receiver,
udhdata, msgdata, time, smsc_id, service, account, id, sms_type, mclass,
mwi, coding, compress, validity, deferred, dlr_mask, dlr_url, pid, alt_dcs,
rpi, charset, boxc_id, binfo FROM queue LIMIT 0,1
060227 20:40:17   67966 Query       SELECT sql_id, momt, sender, receiver,
udhdata, msgdata, time, smsc_id, service, account, id, sms_type, mclass,
mwi, coding, compress, validity, deferred, dlr_mask, dlr_url, pid, alt_dcs,
rpi, charset, boxc_id, binfo FROM queue LIMIT 0,1

You can see, every second a check is done "BUT" with a Limit of 1 (one)!
That's for why I told is this only 1 SMS/sec

This is not I do not trust you, but I trust better my log =)
Any other feedback ?

Regards,
Nikos