From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Zouari Fourat
Sent: dinsdag 28 februari 2006 21:54
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Kannel is sending MTs on each MO !

Hello,
I've discovered that my kannel is responding to each MO receveived, in
my conf i have only one sms-service group, am using it to get all MO
trafic to my servlet were i'll decide to send an MT or not, but kannel
is replying to each MO by an MT containging the text that kannel got
on my servlet when trasnfering the MT to it.
here's my conf :

group = sms-service
keyword = default
get-url =
"http://localhost/kannelizer/receive.php?sender=%p&text=%a&binarycontent=%b&;
smscid=%i&receiver=%P&coding=%c&charset=%C&udh=%u&account=%o&date=%t&timesta
mp=%T&smsservicename=%n&smsid=%I&deliveryReportValue=%d"
max-messages = 3

how to not to let kannel respond automaticly for each MO received ?