Hi all,
I'd like your input on the following. I have been reading that WM handsets will not accept wap pushes, and more specificly PPC devices do not have a way of handling it and so discard them bu WM smartfones will accept them. In my trials and from feedback from owners of such devices something comes up that seems not to match the above, as mined from the internet. What I have is that when sending a wap push (via kannel ppg (various providers), but also via HSL web interface) to an imate kjam phone, the lights come one but the message is never displayed anywhere, corroborating the fact that the phone receives the message and then discards it. But when a wap push is send to an imate jasjar it is handled ok. This two phones are supposed to have the same operating system. if nothing else the jasjar is more of a PPC device.

Any comments or suggestions welcome,

Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **