Hi,

Thanks it does work under /dev/ttyUSB0.

>> Divyesh A.

From: Allison Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 3:29 PM
To: Divyesh Amipara
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Problem with USB to serial for GSM Modem

Hi All.

Do you need to load a "usbserial" module on your linux box.

 - Disconnect your usb-serial cable;
 - Like root user: modprobe usbserial <enter>
 - Connect your usb-serial cable, with your modem connected.

You'll see a message informing the sucessfull conection.

If don't appear on screen, try dmesg to see some message.

[]s