Hi Mi,

So instead of posting MT messages to the sendsms CGI script, I could
just add it to the correct table, and then the bearerbox will pick it up
and put it through the right smsc?

How about the dlr's, are they also being stored to mysql (in my case) ?

I do not understand your third line: both hands seem the same?

Thanks for your response!

Kind regards,
Roland.