Hi

I´ll like to know if ther is a way to send/insert specific AT commands
through kannel to a gsm modem connected to kannel and have the answer back
to my app/script/?¿?¿..

What I want to implement is a way to automatically/periodically (¿¿through
scripting??) get some info from the modem like signal strenght, voltages,
memory status, etc. I do know the commands to do that and I can retrieve
that info if I´m direclty conected to the modem, but how can I accomplish
that trough kannel?

I´ve done some testings and with cu command and I can access the modem at
the same time as kannel but I get errors/messages aborted/failed when cu and
kannel tries to write to the modem at the same time blocking either the
modem, kannel, cu or the whole .... So it is not a good thing to do that in
at producton level.

Any ideas??

Regards

Alvaro