From: Matthew Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mon 30/07/2007 15:09
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: How to connect sends and receives (statefulness)

I want to send out lots of different riddles and then track the replies
coming in and check if the answer is correct.

I need some way of connecting the riddle ID to the answer coming in. I can
use ersatz methods like guessing based on the time I sent the message and
the replying phone number, but I hope that something exists inside the SMPP
protocol.

More generally, any information on how to maintain statefulness across
numerous messages would be helpful.

TIA

Matt

--