Hi Carlos

in the contrib folder of sources there is a file called xmlfunc.php
wich can 'parse' the info from the link refered by carlos. This file
is originaly intended to feed info to  kannel.php page (on the same
folder) that displays kannel status info in a more readable/user
friendly way.

You can use it as is or tweak it to get specific info.

Hope it helps

Regards

Alvaro