From: Djiby SY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 10 octobre 2007 02:21
To: Rolandow
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Logrotate.d

Hi Rolandow,

Here is my logrotate.d script for kannel log files

 /your_path/kannel.log /your_path/sqlbox.log /your_path/smsbox.log {
       daily
       missingok
       rotate 100
       size=50M
       compress
       delaycompress
       olddir /your_path/oldlogs
       notifempty
       create 640 root root
       sharedscripts
       postrotate
             killall -HUP bearerbox sqlbox smsbox || true > /dev/null 2>
/dev/null
       endscript
}

Hope it helps.

Regards
--
Djiby

Rolandow a écrit :

Hi All,

Could somebody post his (working) logrotate.d script? I am rotating my
logfiles, but after the rotation, Kannel doesn't seem to write them anymore.
Currently I let logrotate create the new script after logrotation. How can I
logrotate the logs without interrupting Kannel?

Thanks!

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 000780-1, 10/10/2007
Analyse le : 10/10/2007 11:26:10