From: Ady Wicaksono [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 31 octobre 2007 21:48
To: Tracy R Reed
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Small SMS auto-responder project

Hi Tracy

You ask connection from somekind of content provider :)
like www.mblox.com

Kannel can not communicate with SS7, only some protocol on top of TCP/IP
like SMPP (standard connection to SMSC)

Ask mblox.com or similar company and they will give you SMPP connection

On 11/1/07, Tracy R Reed < <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>