From: Alvaro Cornejo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 19 novembre 2007 14:00
To: Luki Lusiano
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: can kannel check my credit using *888# command

Hi Luki

If you don´t use it now, you can setup kannel´s keepalive config of
the smsc to send the AT equivalent command to the *888#  to the modem
( I don´t know its equivalent) and set the keepalive retry to whatever
interval you need.

The result of the command can be viewed in kannel log (debug level).

Since kannel has no way -as far as I know- to interact with the modem
with other commands other than the buit-in -unless you patch smsc_at-
you might need to stop kannel, access the modem through cu, minicom,
getty or other terminal sw, enter the command(s) needed and then
restart kannel.

Regards

Alvaro

--

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 071119-1, 19/11/2007
Analyse le : 19/11/2007 14:06:19