Hi All,

I few months back I have ported my Kannel code from SMPP 3.1 to SMPP 3.4. I
have noticed a change since then.

Earlier my delivery_status code for a delivery used to be 12 (for a
successful delivery) but now I see the delivery_status code as 1 (for
success).

I have gone through the specifications of SMPP 3.4 and realized that the
delivery_status values are defined like this:

1: Delivered to phone,

2: Non-Delivered to Phone,

4: Queued on SMSC,

8: Delivered to SMSC,

16: Non-Delivered to SMSC.

Now, I just need to know what were those changes that were causing the code
to show a delivery_status code to be 12?

Has dlr-mask got to do something with this?

Where do we define the dlr-mask value? I am thinking of changing it to 31,
because this value is set as 19 in my code somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Shalini Yaduvanshi