From: mauro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jeudi 20 décembre 2007 13:32
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: how kannel charges sms with contents

dear All.
In our company we are looking for I'm looking for an SMS GW.
I'm now studing Kannel,solution.
I would like to know how Kannel manages the billing for inboud request for
users who wants to download contents using SMS and not WAP.
I figure this basic flow

user sends an sms to s pecific number with a code in the body txt
the smsc foward the request to the sms gw kannel and bills the user
so now how manage the content fetching from the CMS?
I mean what happen if the content is not available?

how is really the billing flow used to send ringtones or something else?
do You have soem pdf that exaplain exactly how is the billing both outbound
and inbound SMS?

Do you have API for Applciation development?

thanks
Mauro

  _____

  _____

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/it/taglines/hotmail/nowyoucan/nextgen/*http://i
t.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> Yahoo! Mail

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 071220-0, 20/12/2007
Analyse le : 20/12/2007 17:59:57