Stipe Tolj wrote:
> seik schrieb:
>> its not the php script
>>
>> you need to set the kannel to concatenate the messages longer than
>> 160 symbols in one.
>> concatenate-mo=true  or similar
>
> now, in case you have more then 160 chars payload via concatenated
> MOs, then Seik is right.
>
> Stipe
To add another point, if the incoming message contains line breaks or
other funny characters, this can cause trouble with insert statements,
as well as code that does any "tidying up" of the message before
storage. Converting all the special chars to plain spaces can be useful.
In you case I would have the script receiving the message from kannel
dump all the GET/POST parameters it receives to a plain text file, in
order to check what really comes.

Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **