Hi,
    First ask the operator if they return standard DLRs or they have
there own mappings.

Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **