From: hafez ahmad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 21 avril 2008 11:41
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: dlr with mysql

Hi all,
I want to use the DLR with mysql I set up all the needed configuration like
the user guide, but I didn't receive anything, is the there anything else I
must add it?, and when I must use the dlr-mask and dlr-url in the sendsms?

thanks for help.

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 080421-1, 21/04/2008
Analyse le : 21/04/2008 20:01:50