Gabriel,

I have looked at that issue too and you should write your own smsbox that
implements SMPP instead of HTTP. The Kannel user documentations says you can
"easily write" one, but I guess that is only true if you are good with C
language.

My educated guess is that you should replace the smsbox's HTTP client with
an SMPP client/server that would allow you to route messages in/out the
bearerbox. The SMPP client part is already done in Kannel, so I'm sure you
can re-use that.

Does anyone know about an existing smppbox?

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Raad
Gerente General