Hi there.

I have been struggling to get kannel to work as an http to sms gateway
these last couple of days.

Suddenly kannel refuses to use my kannel.conf file, if i run bearerbox
manually with /etc/kannel/kannel.conf it PANICS and tells me that it
could'nt read my conf file.

If I comment everything but the core group in my file, it tells me the file
is corrupted.

I have tried to rename the origianl file and copy it to a new file, that
did not help.

What could be the problem?

I am running kannel on a ubuntu 8.04 box.

Another question.

How do i initialize my siemens mc35i terminal correct. I get a generic
error, and a message that it can not da a hardware handshake.
Also I get a generic error whenever I try to send a message. (that was when
kannel accepted my conf file)

The terminal is working, i have testet it via minicom.