From: Alejandro Guerrieri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:54 PM
To: Villada, Gustavo
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: sqlbox compiling

Run:

./bootstrap

and then

./configure

Regards,

Alex

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Villada, Gustavo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        please ignore my previous email ;) I must googlish some

        I run the script and receive the next error:

        $autoconf < configure.ac
        configure.ac:20: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CVS_DATE
             If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
             See the Autoconf documentation.
        configure.ac:29: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
        configure.ac:31: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
        configure.ac:36: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

        some advice?

        regards in advance again
        Gustavo