on Insert
use the dcs value and some scripting language functions to
detect the encoding of the text and then just convert it from ucs-2be to your
local encoding
then you could transliterate if you want

cheers

Benaiad wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to sqlbox and I'm trying to send and receive utf8 messages, but whenever I receive a message(MO in utf8 charset) it is stored in hex values , and I don't know is it normal or I'm messing something!
I've tried the utf8 in table charset and msgdata field but it's the same

Frankly, I'm trying to use sqlbox and mysql triggers for production system, When a new message is inserted, a trigger (inside db engine) will be executed and store a response in the send_sms table.

Thanks & Best Regards.