From: Juan Nin [mailto:jua...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:46 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Cc: Karan Zaveri
Subject: Re: Incorrect Operator ID returned

As Alejandro already said, you need to use TLVs, and for that you
should use the latest CVS version and not 1.4.3

This is probably not the latest mBlox SMPP specs, it's from 2007, but
I guess this part has not changed.
According to
http://data.getafreelancer.com/project/283852/mBlox%20SMPP%20Interface%20Tec
hnical%20Manual_v2.3.pdf

the operator ID comes on the "mblox_operator" optional parameter (TLV).
On page 23 of that document you got it's description, but you better
check the latest mBlox specs just in case.

So, first of all download latest CVS snapshot, and read the SMPP
optional parameters configuration section.
Then check the latest mBlox SMPP specs, and configure all the needed
optional parameters accordingly.

Regards,

Juan

--