Hello Nyasha,

I am using PlaySMS and I can get the DLR using it so if you have any problem
with this tell me.
I remember I had to make some changes in the code so we can compare mine and
the original one.

Feel free to ask me and give us more details about your issue.

BR,

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel

CHANSON Emmanuel
Mobile Nouvelle-Calédonie: +687.77.35.02
Mobile France: +33 (0) 6.68.03.89.56
@email : emmanuelchan...@gmail.com