Barry, what is your context exactly?

Are you sending SMS using a mysql injection directly ? in that case you
should succeed to insert a text including a quote correctly,

or like me are you using cgi interface of smsbox ? (CGI script -> smsbox ->
sqlbox -> bearerbox -> mobile): in this case I have an issue and the quote
is escaped.

Regards,

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel

CHANSON Emmanuel
Mobile Nouvelle-Calédonie: +687.77.35.02
Mobile France: +33 (0) 6.68.03.89.56
@email : emmanuelchan...@gmail.com