Hello,

I would like to ask the community which mysql charset/collation to use ?

I have created a mysql database for sqlbox by setting the collation to
utf8_unicode_ci and the charset to utf8_general_ci but when inserting an
entry in the database I got special character like this test: "test é" that
is inserted like:
*test é* , the text is then well decoded on the mobile, so it is ok for the
service, just this database entry that is not well displayed.

Is it something special to configure in sqlbox to use UTF-8 ? Or is it my
mysql config that is not correct ?

Regards

--
Emmanuel

CHANSON Emmanuel
Mobile Nouvelle-Calédonie: +687.77.35.02
Mobile France: +33 (0) 6.68.03.89.56
@email : emmanuelchan...@gmail.com