Hi Nikos,

Sorry, I didn't make it so clear in my first post.

I use other smsc-id for each SMSC but I use also some "virtual"
smsc-id at allowed-smsc-id which is identical for several SMSC. It
allows me to make several SMSC groups with load balancing - each group
has several modems.

Then I specify this "virtual" smsc-id in SMPPBOX config
(route-to-smsc) and kannel makes load-balancing :) Everything works
great with non-concatenated messages.

I've also found that issue is caused by SMPPBOX as it pass to
bearerbox two messages (received from BB 1) instead of 1. It makes
that each part of concatenated is being sent via different smsc, due
to load balancing.

Regards,
Tomasz