-----^

Regards,
Kiran Reddy

On 6/22/2010 11:08 AM, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
OOps! forgot this.

Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
To: <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>
Cc: <users@kannel.org>; <de...@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:03 AM
Subject: SMPPBox documentation

Hi Rene,

Let me apologize for x-posting. This needs to go to devel, but since a few
people in users list were asking about it, it is posted in both.

This is the SMPPBox documentation. I have shamelessly usurped some parts,
especially on configuration, from kannel's userguide, to preserve
continuity. I have also included a few features in the general
decription/functionality, that may not there, but will need to be done (ie DLR rewriting). All specifics (i.e. configuration) reflect only the current
state. Please review and correct/add any errors/ommisions.

As with all kannel documentation, it is in XML and you will need docbook to
convert it into a useful form.

Enjoy!
Nikos