Hi!

I'm trying to find out the default behavior of Kannel when no store or spool is
defined.

I have a system that, using HTTP requests to Kannel, send SMS's to end users.
The typical usage is around a few hundred SMS's per day. Because my system is
now about to be upgraded, I shut down the daemon that sends the requests to
Kannel, but unfortunately that was not enough to stop sending SMS's because
Kannel seemed to throttle and queue the requests, spreading out messages 24hrs
after that until I shut down /etc/init.d/kannel.

There are no stores in my /etc/kannel/kannel.conf

Neither store-type nor store-location is defined in it. Will Kannel keep a
persistent disk queue somewhere anyway?

I need to make sure Kannel has no queue or pending messages when I start the
daemon. How can I do that?

I'm using 1.4.1-2, Debian Lenny.

BR,
Ulf