Please unsubscribe me from this service at once.

Regards,
Srikanth J

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Rathman
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:58 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SMSBox Routing Question

Ok, getting closer. Basically just about everything is working except that only
one of my short codes is being routed to SMSC #3. I have the parameter:

allowed-prefix = 1111;1112

under SMSC #3, but only short code 1111 is being delivered to it. Anything
going to 1112 is being sent back out SMSC #1 or SMSC #2.

Also, how to prioritize messages to be sent to SMSC #1 over SMSC #2?

Thanks,
Brian