Hello Duncan,

I see in your config 2 # SEND-SMS USERS identical config and 2 SERVICES with
keyword 'default'.

Try to remove the first service with 'default' keyword that is not link to
kannel incoming script ? and remove also one of the 2 same SENDSMS USERS
part.

Also, PlaySMS has a php script you can trig for Incoming MO
(playsms/plugin/gateway/kannel/geturl.php)

Regards,

Emmanuel