Hi nikos,
thanks for ur reply.
yes its not wise to set log levl =0 for such high load.
do u think changing store-type to spool would solve the problem.
smsc was active through out.
i can not think of smsc having any prob.because smsc works well with
nowsms.i called them and the reply was such.
by the way did u find any prob in my configuration.?
FYI i m using dlr internal and i have a script which takes care of updating
database.i use mysql.

i guess u can only help me like u allways did.i can not bellive its kannel
prob.i will think that its my conf problem or may be better u can suggest.

thanks for ur valuable time again.
Br
daf