From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Imran Aghayev
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 2:24 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Routing incoming SMS to correct SME

Hi there,
I am connected through opensmppbox with 2 different SME clients.
My question:
I sent a message and my friend also sent. How can I deliver first message to
SME1 and second message to SME2 with help of kannel routing ?
Can it be done on sender address, receiver address or any other way ?

Please help,
Thanks,
Imran