Here you can find a post I sent to the list time ago, with PPG
configuration and PHP sample code:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mobile.kannel.user/11009

Note that the code is just an example, it's not tidy at all, nor I
give any guarantee of it working for you.
On that thread the code is a bit "broken", since the HTML rendering
places some linebreaks, etc, if you google a bit you may find another
thread where the code was attached

You may also want to use this easier approach:
http://www.blogalex.com/archives/12

Regards