From: Alejandro Guerrieri [mailto:alejandro.guerri...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 12:14 PM
To: Rapture
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Slow RX incoming

Is the issue constant, or only happens at some specific times during the
day?

Do you have DLR's enabled? DB-backed? Maybe the issue happens when you're
getting lots of them?

Perhaps a long shot, but might be worth checking: try doing a packet trace
and verify you're not getting TCP "zero win" errors.

Regards,

Alex