From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Alexandr Gubanov
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011 15:06
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: gateway http-response 202 and 200

Hello!
Сommercial system that I use (PRTG), and that sends through the kannel
a sms-message waiting for a http-response 200, but the kannel is
responsible 202. Because of that I sent to 3 sms-messages instead of
one,  and the PRTG logs an error message delivery. How to get the
kannel to respond to a http-request 200?
SMS is sent requesting
http://smsgate.appm.local:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=&password=&to=%SMSN
UMBER&text=%SMSTEXT

My kannel config is:

group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = *****
smsbox-port = 13001
log-file = /var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log
log-level = 0
access-log = /var/log/kannel/access.log
dlr-storage = internal
store-type = spool