Using SMS as mobile payment channel is getting wider, but I dont see Kannel
as major factor here. All application logic is beyond kannel, by processing
the relevant keywords, i.e "start parking"; "stop parking". Including
billing integrations as well, which consists at definition of charging
model. Either chargeable by defining a specific shortcode with the static
price, or calling directly Operator Billing API to check balance and charge
dynamically based on spent hours.